Duratec was contracted by Brookfield to undertake glass replacement on broken and chipped windows at 108 St Georges Terrace in Perth.
Around 12km of structural sealant was also replaced. Ridge capping over the atrium canopy glass was fabricated to clad the existing frames.
A combination of rope access, boom lifts and a crane was utilised throughout the works.
- 3,306 total labour hours.
- Zero reportable incidents and LTIs.
- Over 50 windows replaced to Australian Standard.
- Completion on time and within budget.
- Facade Refurbishments
- Glazing Replacement & Repair
- Technical Lifting & Rigging