Specialist leach tank internal protective coatings.
The leach tank was prepared by abrasive blasting the entire tank internals back to bare steel, followed by the application of 2000 microns of Interzone 485 UHB – ultra high build epoxy system. The structural steelwork above the tank was also protected with the application of Interzone 954 – two pack epoxy designed to extend the life of the structure in this aggressive environment.
- Challenges included accommodating other sub contractor works above our workspace whilst working in close proximity to fully operational leach tanks and screens.
- Access to the full internal of the tank was achieved by the use of an electric elevated work platform.
- The project was completed to a high standard, on-time, within budget and incident free.
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- High Performance Coatings
- Tank & Pipeline Integrity Services