Abrasive blasting and coatings works to the carbon and stainless steel piping and fixtures associated with the MEC 2 Package of this project.
The Ichthys Project Onshore LNG Facilities, one of the world’s largest LNG developments, involves gas from the Ichthys Field in the Browse Basin off north-west Australia being exported to the onshore processing facilities in Darwin via an 889km pipeline.
The MEC 2 Package involves the erection of piping, mechanical and structural steel for the utility and offsite area.
Our scope of works included the preparation and application of coatings to pipe stands and flanges.
- QA/QC is very stringent on this project and Duratec had no quality issues.
- This was Duratec’s first offsite project associated with the Ichthys Project.
- Duratec’s Specialist Applicators successfully completed VOC testing for the required coating system.
- Blast & Paint Facilities
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- Tank & Pipeline Integrity Services