Fishermans Bend is central to the Victorian Government’s vision for an innovative, globally competitive, highly skilled and adaptive Defence industry that maintains its position at the leading edge of providers serving the Australian Defence Force and global supply chains.
The project scope is to refurbish 11 buildings at the Science and Technology Defence Base. The objective of the works is to improve the functionality and architectural services of offices, workshops and laboratories by performing works such as:
- Patch and paint ceilings and walls.
- New flooring and epoxy coatings.
- Electrical and HVAC upgrades.
- Structural and roofing upgrades.
- Fire and hydraulic upgrades.
- Internal and external refurbishment works.
- Decanting of staff and sensitive equipment such as chemicals and laboratory items.
- HVAC upgrades accommodating existing services.
- Building Fit Out
- HVAC Upgrades