Adelaide Domain Apartments is a mixed-use residential
apartment and commercial tenancy complex located on Grenfell street in the CBD area of Adelaide.
Duratec was engaged by Magryn to complete the following scope of works:
- Supply and erect scaffolding at pavement level.
- Demolishing of existing tiles and screed.
- Concrete repair to structural slabs.
- Installation of new PVC puddle flange to waste drains.
- Application of Bostik Dampfix 3 over the existing slab and into the flange ensuring the membranes are compliant to Australian standards.
- Installation of new screed.
- Retiling of the balcony flooring.
- Installation of balustrade system Harkk Edge 67 comprising of aluminum framing and glass panels.
- Prepare and repaint the entire soffit and balcony slab.
- Continual stakeholder engagement to minimise disruption to commercial and residential tenants.
- Corrected balcony drainage fall to drain instead of the street.
- Maintaining the underground carpark and footpath to minimise disruptions to foot and street traffic.
- Concrete Repair