Duratec was engaged to apply surface protection to the elite expansion primary brine bunds.
The scope of works included:
- Surface preparation.
- Application of an epoxy wall, floor primer and top coat.
- Application of polyurethane based joint sealant.
- The new plant was part of the Elite Chemicals facility purchased by Coogee Chemicals.
- The project was secured on the back of previous project experience with Coogee Chemicals in WA.
- The products were nominated by Duratec Australia.
- Application was project supervised by Malcolm Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience.
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- High Performance Coatings
- Acid Protection