Maintenance works include the coating of an external diesel tank and a mixture of pipelines, vents, drains and flue stacks.
Four different protective coating systems were applied by brush and spray applications, with all abrasive blasting being fully encapsulated to protect the live equipment operating on site.
- Performing high risk work in a live power station.
- Successfully completing the works in a compressed time frame.
- Working on over 142 separate jobs throughout the plant.
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- High Performance Coatings
- Tank & Pipeline Integrity Services