Duratec was engaged by Bunbury Port Authority to supply and install 3 steel connection frames between berth 3 mooring dolphin 2 and berth 5 deck as part of anchor remediation activities on dolphin structures at berth 3, Bunbury inner harbour.
The scope included modifications to existing walkways and access platforms, detailed rebar scanning, coring and installation of anchor bolts, surface finish and installation of steel frame structures, installation of lead rubber bearings and plinths and installation of carbon fibre external reinforcement.
- Duratec has been working on remediation projects for the Port of Bunbury since our inception in 2010, most notably the five year design and construct contract for the remediation of the outer harbour’s berth’s 1 and 2.
- Installation of 88 anchors for the connection frames with 2mm tolerance. All anchors were installed before the frames were positioned in place.
- Successfully move 2 x 5 tonne frames through the water with the aid of divers and parachute bags under berth 5.
- Specialist Civil Services
- Fender Repairs & Upgrades
- Technical Lifting & Rigging