Duratec was engaged to complete repairs to concrete and steel bearing plates and steel reinforcement at Wells Road Bridge over the Patterson River at Patterson Lakes.
The scope included:
- Erection of scaffolding with full encapsulation to bridge bearings.
- Concrete breakout to all 200 identified areas.
- Abrasive blast steel bearing plates and steel reinforcement within concrete repair areas.
- Application of primer coat to steel bearing plates and steel reinforcement within patch repairs.
- Application of top coats to steel bearing pads.
- Completion of concrete patch repairs.
- Crack injection to nominated areas.
- Backfilling to northern abutment wall.
- Works were undertaken on a bridge that spanned an environmentally sensitive waterway.
- Strict compliance to environmental requirements of Parks Victoria and Melbourne Water.+
- Works successfully completed in a tight time frame.
- Concrete Repair
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- Bridge Maintenance