The Ringwood Depot is a Department of Defence facility located on the eastern outskirts of Melbourne.
The scope of works included:
Dam rehabilitation and stabilisation
- Removal of debris from the eastern dam.
- Stabilisation of the banks.
- Rehabilitation of the dam and surrounding banks.
Site wide fence replacement
- Replacement of existing security fence to three sides of the property.
Car park civil works
- Resurface of the existing car park.
- Construction of new concrete cross-over to car park entrance.
- Resurface of entrance road.
Parade ground civil works
- Resurface of existing parade ground.
- Investigation of dam bed post de-watering which allowed us to uncover historical construction materials disposed in the area prior to the site becoming a Defence base.
- Co-ordinating a variation to the fencing program with the unit security officer (USO) to comply with the site security plans.
Specialist Civil Services