RAAF Pearce in Perth’s north, is home to No. 2 Flying Training School and No. 79 Squadron.
The works entailed the refurbishment an aircraft maintenance hangar as the facilities had deteriorated over time. The scope of works included:
- Cosmetic renovations to the female ablutions.
- Epoxy repainting of the hangar floor to supplement a recently completed lighting upgrade project and augmenting the ambient light levels within the hangar space.
- Cosmetic renovations to the upstairs kitchenette and additional storage solutions.
- Replacement of mechanical equipment (HVAC).
- Upgrade/replacement of hangar roof access equipment to provide a compliant system for the maintenance of the air conditioning units and ventilation fans.
- Duratec self performed epoxy works.
- High level dust containment management.
- All works conducted around a live environment with minimal disruption to Defence operations.
- Building Fit Out
- HVAC Upgrades