Augility has engaged Duratec to remove and replace diesel storage tanks at the light vehicle refuelling facility at RAAF Pearce in Perth’s north, home to No. 2 Flying Training School and No. 79 Squadron.
The scope includes:
Light vehicle refuelling facility
- Demolition and removal of existing concrete aprons and stormwater systems.
- Installation of new spill containment and Spel Puraceptor stormwater treatment system.
Central emergency power system
- Installation of temporary fuel supply to central emergency power system.
- Decommission and removal of 4 below ground fuel tanks. Installation of new concrete apron, spill containment and Spel Puraceptor stormwater treatment system.
- Installation of new concrete aprons and spill containment systems.
- Supply and install 2 new above ground dual contained fuel storage tanks.
- Supply and install new fuel supply pumps, tanks and fuel gauging systems to base central emergency power system generators.
- The works will be completed with minimal disruption to Defence operations.
- Duratec’s Environmental Consultant will test the ground after each part of the scope has been executed to ensure no environmental contamination occurs during the works.
- Fuel Infrastructure Upgrades