The construction scope is to install a new concrete bund which ties into the existing tanks.
The scope requires the removal and reinstallation of infrastructure within the bund, except for the three tanks which will remain in place. The construction scope of works includes but is not limited to the following major works:
- Construction of a new concrete bund around three AVCAT tanks.
- Removal and reinstatement of internal bund pipework and valves.
- Removal and reinstatement of internal bund electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Removal and reinstatement of internal bund sampling systems and drainage.
- Installation of new fabricated steel elements including stairs, equipment supports and handrails.
- Installation of new pressure relief pipework to tank B107 and B108 and reinstatement of pressure relief to tank B106.
- Performing works while maintaining use of the AVCAT system for ongoing Defence operations.
- Multi-staged commissioning.
- Conducting works within a restricted Defence facility, under Defence systems and in a hazardous area.
- Co-ordinating works with multiple projects within the fuel facility.
- Fuel Infrastructure Upgrades