HMAS Stirling is the Royal Australian Navy’s primary base on the west coast and is located on Garden Island, 5km off the WA coast.
The project will be executed in 3 phases:
- Resurface the hockey field/tennis courts.
- Removal of existing synthetic surface.
- Repair and replacement of underlay cushion.
- Repair and replacement of fencing.
- A new dedicated running track and workout stations.
- Excavation and construction of running track pavement layers including asphalt topped with synthetic running surface. Installation of 2 work out stations.
- The project also includes the delineation for existing running trails throughout the island.
- Construction of new running track.
- Resurfacing existing hockey pitch.
- Specialist Civil Services