RoadTek provides transport infrastructure solutions throughout Queensland as a commercial business within the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Duratec was contracted to rehabilitate eight culverts at Eight Mile Plains, 15km south-southeast of the Brisbane CBD.
The scope included:
- General earthworks.
- Dewatering and bunding of culverts.
- Removal of silt and debris.
- Water blasting and surface preparation.
- Application of an epoxy and polymer modified cementitious coating to culverts and joint.
- Concrete repairs within the culverts.
- Use of innovative Kaiser vac-truck recycling units for washdown works which greatly reduced water consumption and reduction of waste removal from site.
- Incident and injury free.
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- Concrete Repair