The Pullman Hotel Hyde Park is a 24 level hotel within the Sydney CBD. The cladding works include the removal of combustible composite cladding to mitigate the potential fire risk and propose a replacement concrete patch and paint methodology.
Pullman Hotel selected Duratec Australia as the most qualified contractor to undertake the works. The hotel was to remain fully operational during the facade replacement works requiring careful planning on site to minimum disruption.
The project scope of works includes:
- Removal of all combustible composite cladding and associated framing from the building’s concrete structure.
- Proposal and implementation of a concrete substrate patch and paint methodology which included a Dulux high performance anti-graffiti coating.
- Early investigations and planning to mitigate unforeseen issues during site works.
- Coordination with the client, consultants and local authorities throughout the works.
- Successfully coordinating all relevant local authorities, consultants, material suppliers and subcontractors to achieve a high outcome for the client while working within a high traffic and noise sensitive area.
- Execution of carefully programmed deliveries taking into consideration local traffic, tenant and all other impacted stockholder requirements.
- Cladding Replacement