Ramelius Resources acquired the Marda Gold Project in
February 2019. The project is an undeveloped gold project located around 130km north of the town of Southern Cross and 400km north-east of Perth.
The project consists of four nearby pits (Dolly Pot, Dugite, Python and Goldstream) within the Central Marda area and two outlying pits, Golden Orb and King Brown, located 13km and 20km away respectively.
Duratec was engaged to complete electrical installation to the new office workshop and go-line infrastructure including:
- Electrical installation to office infrastructure.
- Installation of underground conduits and pits.
- Supply and installation of main site switch board and sub board.
- Installation of light and power in the workshop.
- Installation of light and power to the washdown pad.
- Installation of light and power for the separator.
- Installation of light and power for the raw water plant.
- Installation of light and light poles to the go-line area.
- Installation of DB light and power to the go-line fuel cell.
- First resources electrical installation.
- Zero lost time injuries.
- Electrical Upgrades