Augility has engaged Duratec to perform building
infrastructure works at Lancelin Training Area.
The scope of work includes the following:
- Conduct an UXO survey and clearance before works can commence.
- Clearing and removal from site of vegetation in approved Bushfire Protection Zones and Asset Protection Zones.
- Earthworks, trenching and backfill for services installations.
- Installation and commissioning of a waste water treatment system.
- Earthworks including backfill and compaction to raise existing ground levels to suit new building installations, and also construct swale drainage for storm water runoff.
- Installation of new electrical and plumbing services including connecting into existing water supply.
- Installation of new concrete apron, plinths and footpaths.
- Supply and installation of a new generator to suit site specific needs.
- Installation of accommodation, kitchen, ablution buildings and steel canopy plus fit a new gutter system to existing buildings.
- Installation of new security fencing including access gates.
- Engaging a UXO Technician to conduct UXO scanning on site and issuing of a UXO clearance certificate.
- Works being conducted on an active Defence training area with minimal disruptions to Defence activities
- Building Fit Out
- Electrical Upgrades