Department of Defence has engaged Duratec to complete an upgrade to the existing lighting infrastructure to three hangars at RAAF Base Pearce in Perth’s north, home to No. 2 Flying Training School and No.79 Squadron.
The scope of works includes:
- Removal of existing HID high-bay luminaires.
- Supply and installation of new LED high-bay luminaires, LED low-bay luminaires and fluorescent luminaires.
- Supply and installation of dimming systems.
- Supply and installation of additional switching as required.
- Testing and re-configuring of existing final sub-circuit cables as required.
- Supply and installation of additional final sub-circuits as required.
- Testing and commissioning.
- Operation and maintenance manuals.
- As constructed drawings.
- Maintenance during Defects Liability Period.
- Duratec will provide debris screens for work areas and protection of Defence assets and allow for uninterrupted work to continue.
- Integration of a DALI lighting control system.
- Electrical Upgrades