Independence Group is a leading exploration and mining company with a strategic focus on high quality assets of scale and longevity, and an evolving strategy to align the business to the structural shift to energy storage.
Independence Group’s Nova nickel, copper and cobalt mine is located 360km southeast of Kalgoorlie, WA. The operation has been in commercial production since July 2017.
We were engaged to complete blasting and coating works to three thickener tanks during a scheduled shutdown.
- Estimated timeline of the project completion was eight days, but we completed all works (820m2) in under six days.
- Quality of workmanship was very high with all QA/QC hold points and final readings passing all specification recommendations.
- Our team worked tirelessly both on day and night shifts to achieve this excellent result, with zero incidents or injuries.
- Tank & Pipeline Integrity Services
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting