Duratec was engaged by Frasers Queens to undertake rectification and testing on all façade panels installed at Frasers Suites, 10 Adelaide terrace, Perth.
The purpose of the scope was to mitigate all possible means of water ingress by using specifically designed flashings and pressings to intercept the thoroughfare of water.
The scope included:
- Installation of temporary access systems to facilitate the works.
- Removal of spandrel slab edge covers, sealing the structure behind and reinstating cladding. Installation of external fillet seal to window jambs and heads.
- Installation of continuous extruded aluminium extrusion to window jambs.
- Installation of external drip section to window heads.
- Adjustment of defective awning window sections.
- Removal and adjustment of external timber decking to provide adequate drainage between deck and sliding door section.
- Make good any surfaces damaged during the works.
- Water testing to all windows following rectification works to verify the installation.
- All works completed by rope access.
- All works delivered on time.
- Stopped water issues.
- All works issued with a warranty.
- Facade Refurbishments
- Glazing Replacement & Repair