The Department of Defence has engaged Duratec Australia to strip out and refurbish three double story accommodation buildings.
The scope of works includes:
- Intrusive HAZMAT survey and risk assessment.
- Asbestos removal from target buildings.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic strip out and installation of new.
- Removal of tile roofing and replacement with Colourbond sheeting. Installation of roof tie down and maintenance of safe access system.
- Removal and replacement of external windows, stairwells, eave linings and entrance canopies.
Internal strip out and replacement of partitioning, cabinetry, floor, wall and ceiling linings to bedrooms, common rooms and wet area.
- HAZMAT survey and asbestos removal.
- Roof sheeting and installation of tie down system.
- Internal and external strip out and refurbishment.
- Asbestos & Lead Paint Removal
- Building Fit Out
- Electrical Upgrades