Australian Naval Infrastructure Pty Ltd (ANI) is placing
Australia at the forefront of naval infrastructure capability.
ANI is a nation-building commitment by the Government of Australia for the establishment of state-of-the-art infrastructure for the domestic manufacture of world class naval vessels.
Duratec was engaged to complete the following scope of works:
- Application of 1.2mm Grace Preprufe 300R Plus waterproofing membrane to equipment and lift pits.
- Supply and installation of flashings, grout and waterproofing to pile heads within the specific waterproofing area.
- Supply and installation of appropriate flashings and other treatments to all penetrations within waterproofing.
- Supply and install of protection board to all backfilled waterproofing.
- The project was implemented and completed successfully on time, with no accidents or injuries to personnel, no nonconformances and no environmental incidents or accidents.
- Project required various types of detailing around columns, walls and floors all done to a high standard.
- Flooring Systems